If so we have the ideal Budget solution.
You can stay at Isaacs Hostel in a shared Dormitory * (female, male or mixed) for just €40 per week for 4 nights midweek ( Sunday to Wednesday or Monday to Thursday ) long term, During the period from 2nd of November 2014 to the 28th May 2015
- Free Light Breakfast (7:30-9:30am)
- Free Wi-Fi (common areas)
- Free Luggage Locker
- Free Tea and Coffee all day in Self-Catering Kitchen
- Free Filtered water
- Free Sauna
- Use of Guest self-catering Kitchen to prepare own meals
- Guest laundry (there is a small charge) Iron and hairdryers available
See Images Here Isaacs Video Wall JPEGS Oct14
Every attempt will be made to place students together in quiet rooms. Accommodation is clean and you will always be greeted by friendly and attentive hostel staff.
*You can also book private rooms (2 x bunk beds) for 4 people if you are able to get together with friends from €65 per week ( 4 nights )
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 855 6215 and ask for Helena or Luci
Terms and conditions
- Must book at least 4 continuous weeks to get this and commit to a minimum booking of 4 nights midweek for 1 month
- Have proof of Student Identity and study at Dublin College /University
- Payment is in advance with a deposit of 15% made at the time of booking
- In the event that the hostel is full during dates requested, on occasion you may be asked to move to another room.
- This offer is not available from the 14th to the 19th of March 2015.